Best Reviewed Pepper Sprays

I am not going to bore you with the history of pepper spray. I am not here to talk to you about which pepper spray is the strongest or best. If you want to read about those things there are plenty of other articles about them. If you are looking for formulas and statistics this is not the article for you. I am writing this article today to present you with only the best reviewed pepper sprays on Amazon.

 

Number 4

best reviewed pepper sprays

 

Freeze +P Pepper Spray (NF) – 2 oz Stream (Flip Top) is a popular brand used by law enforcement for training purposes. When reading the reviews you can see it is highly effective. It is mentioned also that it is recommended by law enforcement officers and also used by security guards often. As the number 4 top rated pepper spray it seems to hit all the right marks when it comes to pepper spray.

Number 3

 

 

best reviewed pepper sprays

Pepper Enforcement 4 oz. Splatter Stream Police Grade 10% OC Pepper Spray & Tactical Belt Loop Holster is restricted in some states because it has a concentration of OC that is illegal in those states.It is also restricted in other states because it is too large according to their regulations. Many of the reviews mention that the stream from this canister is very accurate. The only complain with the product is that the holder doesn’t hold up well.

 

Number 2

best reviewed pepper sprays

 

Fox Labs, 5.3 SHU Pepper Spray- Flip Top Cone (2 oz) comes in at number 2 on the amazon ranks. With a 12 ft spray range and  a cone style deployment is it highly effective. Luckily, this size is allowed in most states. This pepper spray has 90% 5 star reviews which I think  is pretty impressive.

 

 

Number 1

best reviewed pepper spraysSABRE Red Pink Camo Pepper Spray – Police Strength – Compact Size, Contains 25 Bursts (5x Other Brands) & 10-Foot (3M) Range has the highest ranking on amazon despite being an add-on only item. At about the size of a cell phone this canister is easily concealed. It has a 97% 5 star rating with the other 3% being 4 star ratings. The 4 star rating comes with the complaint that the safety switch is very easily moved, however this is also something that is praised in the 5 star reviews.

 

 

Are these the best pepper sprays? That will always be debatable but what is not debatable is that they have the highest rating on Amazon based on customer reviews.

Like always please make sure you check to see if pepper spray is legal in your state before purchasing it.